A journey in our crazy, beautiful, wonderfully blessed world
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Picture Blog......
Here's some new pictures...I have tons more of course, but need to get them off the camera and the cells. we should be getting the girls' new pictures in any day, and I'll post them. Enjoy!
I am a daughter, sister, mother, fiance, and friend. Happy to be spending my life with Joe, and my two precious girls, who are my life. Miranda Joelle, who was born September 10th, 2004 and Makalyn Christine, who was born June 9th, 2008. Joe works for a restaurant, as the assistant manager, and I, for the time being, am blessed to be able to stay home with the girls. They are changing constantly, and it is a wonder to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment