Ok, been trying to make a post for about 2 weeks and it won't ever post....hmmm...I know, I know...it's most likely user error!
Anyways....my girls are sick....have been for what seems like weeks now....it doesn't seem like just one illness, as soon as it looks like one thing, it starts something different....I just want them healthy....soon! I feel terrible when my babies are under the weather. No fun for anyone....
My brother and Katie had the baby on the 31st of January....she's adorable and I can't wait to be able to spend more time with her. Her cousins are so in love with her and happy that she's here! :)
Miss Bella~
Joe has been busy here in town, getting things all set-up and ready for Sonic. They hope to be open within the next couple of weeks, providing the weather co-operates abit more (read: snow snow go away, please don't come back another day....at least for awhile...so ready for SPRING!!) The management team is currently getting the hiring all done, so that the training can begin.
I have been dealing with the kiddos and wishing for better days for them, poor things! I am also getting ready to start a phase of one of my businesses, Pink Papaya (it's a spa/aromatherapy/color product company that is in the same vein as "The Body Shop at Home" was and has awesome lines!) that I would love to have your support on, it's a 5 month Aspiring Leaders program, and if you know me, you know that I am way more of a sit back and see what happens type of girl rather than a take charge and make things happen person. This is gonna challenge the heck out of me....in a good way, I believe, in more ways than one, and I can only hope to come out of it in a much better well rounded place in my little corner of this world. I could really use a heck of alot more motivation than I tend to have, determination, a go-get-em attitude, and so on. No, I am no gonna pester the heck out of you to have a party or buy buy buy or anything like that (if you want to sample the products, learn more about the biz/benefits, buy something, host, etc...that's wonderful, and I'd be happy to help you in any of those areas!), from you, I would love positive, good thoughts and maybe a little help spreading the word/my name/business cards/etc...if ya want!
Ok....that's it for now....I'm really tempted to start a blog a day themed posts of some sort....I'm thinking....we'll see... :)
Much Love~~
S.
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I believe it was user error, because as you can see form my blog it was working fine. LOL It's funny every day I blog I always check to see if you have put anything. Yesterday was the first day I didn't check and look you posted. LOL
Hope the girls feel better soon! I am glad you found something that can help you become a go getter. I think in time you will be great at it! I mean come one you never hada problem telling me what for. LOL
Hope your household is starting to feel better! That picture is the saddest thing I have ever seen! The faces of sick kiddos break my heart! Ha!
Ummm ... yes. The answer to "Should I do the 30 Day Blog challenge" is YES. Duh. ;]
<3
Post a Comment