Hey all...well, anyone who has kept randomly checking this blog to see if I had become better and actually posted something in the last 7 months!
Things change so quickly here, the girls are busy, busy, busy, and keep us going a hundred miles an hour! (We wouldn't change it for the world tho....it's the best, hands down!)
I really need to be a better blogger....and I tell myself that at the beginning of each year....and I get further each time as well...haha...maybe this'll be the year that I'll make it all the way! Wouldn't that be something???? I know, I know, I would probably put most of you in shock if I even got remotely close to that goal, right?? LOL.
Well, worth a shot!
We have been so busy this year, so a quick recap....
Joe....has worked, worked, worked.....and is now up in Great Falls (a couple hours northwest-ish of Billings), training for management for Sonic....yay! I can't wait for Sonic to finally open up here! He will be up there at least through mid-January, and possibly longer (as they could very well have to train a new crew for the store that they are at now). He is excited to be with this company finally and it has many possibilities for growth and advancements.
Sara.....has been busy with the girls and all their activities! I have also been doing some childcare and CNA-ing. I have also started 3 (yes, 3!!) at-home businesses over the last year, and while I have done okay with them, I am hoping in the coming year that I have the time to devote to them and really get them off the ground! I started with Scentsy in April (they are a wickless, safe alternative to traditional wicked candles), in August I started with Thirty-One Gifts (which is a organizational type tote, purse, bags, baskets, stationary, etc company), and at the end of November I started with Pink Papaya (a natural spa product company). I also co-lead Miranda's girl scout troop once a week. It all keeps me hopping and in constant need of a maid...lol.
Miranda....is in Kindergarten this year and is loving it! There are 21 kids in her class, and their teacher is awesome! (she is a sub, as their teacher has been out all year on personal issues, but we are all hoping that she gets to stay all year, as the kids and parents all love her!). Miranda is in dance again this year. Dance just got started up in November again, as most of you remember that the tornado that came through town in June, destroyed their studio, and they had to relocate and remodel the new place completely. As I stated earlier, she is a Daisy in Girl Scouts this year (cookie time soon!!!) and so far likes it. She lost all 4 of her front teeth over the year, and now has new big people teeth in their place! We are testing out a chore chart with her, trying to make things abit easier for all of us (including her!). That's a goal for the new year!
Makalyn....rough, rowdy, stubborn....yep, that's our girl! She is a 2 year old handful! Always on the go, always getting into something she shouldn't, always keeping up on our toes! She's a sweet, playful girl who, when in the right mood, loves to cuddle still (love it!). She is constantly watching her sister and then trying to do everything she does. She's very helpful and loves to make sure she's helping you do everything! Our current goal with her is to get on the fast track to Done-ville with potty training!
Well, that's a good first post....haha....love to you all!
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am cracking up looking at your archives. 29 posts in 2008. 9 posts in 2009. And just 6 in 2010. Haha. You sound like me. I'm with you this year though --- I'm GOING to be a better blogger! Your girls are beautiful. It sounds like things are oh-so-busy for you all. Glad to hear everything is going well! And P.S. I will be ordering my bags on MOnday! Ha.
xo - Nicole
Post a Comment