Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy January---

Well, life is almost back to normal after the holidays...
Miranda started up school again today, and will have dance tomorrow...she was off from both for 2 weeks, and while it was nice for the break, it'll do us all some good to get back into a routine.
It seems like January will be pretty darn busy for us too...
*Joe and I have a funeral to attend tomorrow morning (so a big thank you to Jocelyn for picking Miranda up from dance for me!!)
*doctor's appts for both girls on Thursday morning (Makalyn for shots....augh!)
*Miranda has a dance performance on Saturday at a local church as a fundraiser for a fellow dance student who needs a major surgery soon.
*The 17th is Miranda's big winter dance festival (with a dress rehearsal that Friday).
*The weekend after that is Joe's Christmas party for Wells Fargo (which reminds me, I still need to ask gma & pops to watch the girls) on Saturday evening,
*Sunday we have something to go to as well.
*THEN the following weekend, Joe's mom flies in for a visit...she'll be here from Thursday to Sunday...and I'm not sure what all we will be doing then.
*Oh, and we have Pops, Michael's (Miranda's best friend always :) ), and Joe's birthdays all within a week of each other, and I believe Jaclyn's falls in there too, so all within 10 days of each other I'll say.
*WOW! Plus work, school, dance, kids, and anything else you wanna throw in there as well :)

But I am going to try to blog on here and/or at least put up pictures every day to every other day....so far so good....keep your fingers crossed....lol....that's it for now...take care and love from us!

1 comment:

Tiffanyblue_girl said...

Lady you have officially become a mom. Sure you gave birth to two beautiful lil girls but anyone can do that. However it takes a MOM to juggle activities, school, work, family and still have time to think straight. Welcome to the club!