Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun at the fair!

Hey all!
The fair is in town this week, so we made our way down there the other day and had us some fun! From the rides and the food to the games and the entertainment, we spent all day there. Miranda had fun at the kiddie rides.....riding the race cars, the train, the flying helicopters, and the ferris wheel, and taking Joe on the dizzy dragons....a kids version of the tilt-a-whirl. She went through the mirrored fun house over and over and over again....taking Joe and I with her. She loved the slides fun house, tho the spinning wheel kinda got her the first couple of times. We had our fill of the good once a year indulgence of fair food, took in all the sites and booths, and then sat and listened to some of the great free entertainment. By the time we were done, everyone was sure worn out, and my feet were on fire.....boy, I am out of shape...haha! Here's some pics to enjoy!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember attending the fair there. I bet she had a ball and was dreaming all about it afterward.