Hey everyone! I have something to share with you....Scentsy! I recently started a little business selling a wonderful product. If you haven't heard of Scentsy before, it is a wickless, safe alternative to scented candles, which most of us have in our homes and places of work. Scentsy system combines highly scented wax cubes, available in bars and larger sized bricks, and a warmer that uses a low-watt light bulb to perfectly melt the wax and release the scent without the danger of an open flame and without the soot and crud that gets released into the air when burning a traditional wicked candle, because it does not burn the wax, it only melts it.
Scentsy has a wonderful selection of scents...over 80! and many different warmers to suit everyone's taste and need, from small plug-in one that are perfect for smaller areas like in the bathroom and kitchen, to mid-size and full-size warmers. They also have room sprays, hanging air fresheners, little travel tins, and a new scent & warmer every month!
They are affordable as well, which is always great!
You can always come by my website to look around and order if you wish, or call/email me and I would be happy to help you out! Scentsy also has different party types and styles, if you are interested in that! Contact me for further information!
It also doesn't matter where you live, from California to Maine and everywhere in between, I can help you out!
Thank you for all your support in this new adventure of mine! I really appreciate it!!
https://scentsbysara.scentsy.us/Home
406-670-6383
sm.schaeffer04@yahoo.com
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment