
Well, a bit behind am I, huh?
Sorry.
I started off the year telling myself that I would really try to blog or at least put up a picture every day or every other day.
Wow.
Didn't really keep that one going.
So I restart my mission.
Haha.
Let's all hope I do better this time.
New background as well. I like, hope you do to.
Maybe I'll get my butt around to some new music as well soon.
As for a new post...here it goes.....
My friend Vanessa came over during her Christmas trip home and took pictures of us. They turned out pretty good, I'd say, even tho we weren't ready when she got here, and we didn't give her much to work with....the girls got tired of it all rather quickly, unfortunately. But for the couple pictures we did manage to squeak out....I now put on display for you all...we have a picture CD, so if you would like something, just let me know, ok? And now for your enjoyment........





















So, hope you like, and again, if you want anything, just let me know. :)I've got oodles of pictures that need posting, so I'll be back soon, I promise!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment