Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hey All-- truly time for an update don't ya think??

This past month has been a busy one for us, from Halloween to the loss of a dear & treasured uncle, to the preparation of the wonderful holiday season, here's our new blog look and an update.



Well, let's start with Halloween~

We had a great day, with all of us dressed as characters from Winnie-the-Pooh.

Joe was Pooh....

The girls were Tigger and Roo....
And I was Kanga...of course...I wore the little Roo in my sling aka pouch most of the day....
It's was fun, Miranda got some candy, and by 6:30pm, Miranda had enough and told me that she wanted to go home and just let the other kids get the candy....I think my jaw hit the floor, but hey, at least one of us has self-control!!



Then Monday morning rolled around, and I had a bright & early phone call, usually never a good thing.....my uncle....err, rather my great-uncle...my mom's uncle, my grandpa's brother, had passed away suddenly during the night. He was great, and will truly be missed....
With his passing, the family gathered in Cut Bank for the week, to catch up and pay our last respects. While it was good to see everyone, hopefully next time, we can do it under better, happier circumstances. Love to you all if you are reading~



We are now slowly getting ready for this holiday season, with Thanksgiving less than 2 weeks away, it is fast approaching! Hopefully during one of Joe's days off over the Thanksgiving weekend, we can get the tree up and all beautified!!



I am sure that I've missed some update, or little tidbit to share with you all, and if so, I'll soon remember and cross my fingers, pop back on here and add it, but for now, I'm gonna post this, and then put up a couple picture updates from over the last month----

No comments: